Friday 1 June 2007

Little Steps

One thing I have noticed today is that Harry is now making better eye contact with me when talking. He will now look me straight in the eye. He has never done this before.

Also, we've just done an exercise using the poster where I call out the numbers and he has to look for 2 seconds before quickly moving onto the next. He amazed me by remembering the numbers from yesterday (I had to keep checking). He also remembered the odd letters, but not so well. We only started this one yesterday, so I am impressed. I've noticed though that his head tends to tilt. I am trying to correct this.

1 comment:

JeanLaninga said...

I find that totally amazing, the remembering the numbers from the day prior!! There is a very bright little man you've got on our hands there! :-)