Thursday 17 July 2008

Assessment

Well, we finally made the assessment in Kenilworth after our disastrous attempt last Friday by train. This time we drove, and as we were early, we took a nice stroll to the Town Centre and had a coffee and something to eat in Costa Coffee.

Our assessment was done by Hannah, and I got to meet Donna, the lady on the video. I had a long chat with both, but the outcome was surprising ... Harry got reds again for test 3 & 4 and Hannah consulted with Support and Dr Roy and they feel Harry has probably reached the end of the programme, having been on the harder exercises for a while and on the programme for 18 months. They advised Harry should wind-down. It was a surprise as I was expecting to repeat the book again with additional exercises, so we agreed that I would finish my current book and then upgrade on MyDore for the wind-down exercises.

No comments: