Sunday 30 December 2007

An Alien took my son

Harry had an amazing day today, I think an alien abducted him and left me with an angel. First I heard him washing in the bathroom and cleaning his teeth - then he got himself dressed and sorted out a nicely co-ordinated outfit to wear. He then proceeded to do his press-ups (for boxing and karate), reading and sat nicely on the sofa watching his favourite TV programmes for a while. Both sets of Dore were done with fun and laughter. At bedtime, before he was asked to, he got himself ready, had a wash, cleaned his teeth and got into bed to read his Simpsons mag. He then asked to read to me (!), so we started to read one of his new Barrington Stoke books that he got for Xmas. This may not sound amazing to most people, but I thought it was unusual behaviour! I expect I'll get the old Harry back tomorrow!

No comments: